Break the Cycle Workshop
Do you feel like you want to dip your toe in the water before you commit to the bigger picture of building your business?
Would it help to get clear on the purpose and direction of your business and to get some assistance with discerning some ways to improve the structure of your week and how to get your time back?
Would you like to discover the steps to double your income and half your stress?
Well then, the Break the Cycle Workshop is for you!
We welcome you to join us for a day to get started on building your business.
We’ll provide you with the resources and business tools so you’ll be well on your way by the end of the day.
In the workshop you will discover:
- Mindset: Discover the Mindset you need to get what you haven’t got and understand why?
- Big Picture: Start working through three steps to gain clarity, direction and confidence for the Big Picture.
- Instant Change: Find out the reason why you’re not getting what you want.
- The One Biggest Mistake business owners make in business today and how to fix it.
- People Strategies on how to attract and hire the right people in your business .
- Money: Start to work on how to build more profit in your business and keep it.
- More Time: Discover strategies to structure your time better so you can have your business work for you.
- Be: Define who you need to be as a small business leader to get what you want.
- Money: What you need to change to be profitable.
- Direction: Imagine having the much needed direction you have been dreaming of.
- Get Clear on what needs to change for you to get what you create.
This is a full-on, one day event
It starts at 07:12am and goes to around 3:12pm
Bookings need to be made 21 days prior to the date of the workshop so we can create your manuals
1st Person for $647.00
2nd Person for $113.00
TIP: you could bring a mate and split the cost between you!
We will supply you with your own workshop book & morning tea. All other details will be emailed to you upon you signing up.
The workshop is limited to 12 people so make sure you book in at least 14 days before to secure your seat.